Charity Shop PAT Testing Kits
These Kits are ideal for testing electrical appliances before resale.
The kits contains eveything you will need to test a wide range of products including microwave ovens. The PAT Testers are both easy to use with simple push button tests.
Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester
- A Versatile Tester It’s a PAT tester, an IEC Lead Tester and a Power Socket Tester all in one super compact unit. This product provides everything you need for basic testing facilities.
- Easy Use Testing with the Primetest 100 couldn’t be easier. In fact, it only takes the press of a button to choose your testing mode.
- Hand-Sized –Highly Portable Measuring only 26x10cm, the Primetest 100fits into the palm of your hand. It’s lighter too,under 1kg, making it one of the smallest testers available.
- Power to the Battery Like its big brothers, the Primetest 100 is battery powered, making it light, portable and extremely easy to use because there are no cables to plug in.
Top of its class, the Primetest 100 is a functional, diverse and highly useful tool. Featuring three operational modes, it is an ideal choice for those looking for an easy to us, comprehensive unit. Simply pushing a button will give you the option of either PAT Test mode, Class I and Class II, IEC Lead Test mode or Power Socket mode. To further add to its easy operation, a bright display shows the test results values as well as PASS or FAIL indication. And like the Primetest 100’s family members, it is battery powered to help users be quicker and more efficient in their work. This is a great choice for those looking for a great, versatile tester.
First Stop Safety BattPATT PAT Tester
The BattPAT is our favourite, easy to use battery powered Portable Appliance Tester.
It is ideal for those wanting to carry out in-house testing of electrical appliances for resale.
If we were designing a PAT tester from scratch, we would want to meet two main criteria; Ease of use & Speed. If you are going to be testing a lot of equipment, you want a machine that will quickly carry out the essential tests, not waste a lot of time booting up or going through a complicated diagnostic check. You don't want a machine which is going to waste your time carrying out tests which are irrelevant, and you certainly don't want to be scratching your head trying to work out which button to press to make it go.
The BattPAT is powered by a rechargable battery, inside the tester. This is recharged via the mains charger. We have used this machine extensively, and find we can get at least 400 tests out of one charge - that's easily more than enough for a day's work. Full recharge using the supplied charger takes about an hour from flat.
- BattPAT or Primetest 100 PAT Tester
- 2 x Rolls (500) 'LPASS' labels
- 1 x Roll (250) 'LFAIL' labels
- 1 x Roll (500) Microwave test labels
- Microwave Leakage Detector
- 7 Piece VDE Soft-Grip Electricians Insulated Screwdriver Set
- 1 pair Expert Quality wire cutting pliers
- 1 pair Expert Quality pliers
- 1 pair Expert Quality wire cutters
- Socket Tester
- Selection pack of 50 spare fuses
- Pack of 10 BS1363A Mains Plugs
- 1 x Cloverleaf Adaptor for testing Laptops
- 1 x IEC Lead to test Extension Leads