Seaward Primtest 100 - PROFESSIONAL Starter Kit
This Kit has been put together for anyone starting out into the world of PAT Testing. It contains everything that you'd need to start. But, if you can think of something it doesn't have or something you need, give us a call or drop us a line - we can probably help you there too!
Top of its class, the Primetest 100 is a functional, diverse and highly useful tool. Featuring three operational modes, it is an ideal choice for those looking for an easy to us, comprehensive unit. Simply pushing a button will give you the option of either PAT Test mode, Class I and Class II, IEC Lead Test mode or Power Socket mode. To further add to its easy operation, a bright display shows the test results values as well as PASS or FAIL indication. And like the Primetest 100’s family members, it is battery powered to help users be quicker and more efficient in their work. This is a great choice for those looking for a great, versatile tester.
- A Versatile Tester It’s a PAT tester, an IEC Lead Tester and a Power Socket Tester all in one super compact unit. This product provides everything you need for basic testing facilities.
- Easy Use Testing with the Primetest 100 couldn’t be easier. In fact, it only takes the press of a button to choose your testing mode.
- Hand-Sized –Highly Portable Measuring only 26x10cm, the Primetest 100fits into the palm of your hand. It’s lighter too,under 1kg, making it one of the smallest testers available.
- Power to the Battery Like its big brothers, the Primetest 100 is battery powered, making it light, portable and extremely easy to use because there are no cables to plug in.
The PrimeTest 250+ offers a perfect solution for comprehensive PAT testing with simple results download and label printing.
A Seaward datalogger program is supplied as standard and this along with the single key download feature allows measurement data to be quickly and easily transferred from the PrimeTest 250+ to PC at the press of a button; whilst all records are date stamped for complete traceability.
Data is downloaded in CSV format and can be accessed by a wide range of software packages or alternatively imported directly into PATGuard 3 Elite for truly professional reports and certificates.
As with all Seaward battery powered PAT testers, accurate earth continuity tests are a given thanks to the "zap" circuit design.
The PrimeTest 250+ can be used in conjunction with the new Test n Tag Pro serial printer to further speed up the process of PAT testing and labelling.
The Test n Tag Pro label rolls provide over 400 high quality labels allowing you to produce professional, low cost inspection and test labels at the press of a button.
PrimeTest 250+ has an internal memory capable of storing upto 999 appliance test records and the single key save allows records to be stored at the press of a button.
Transfer data via a USB cable directly to a PC using the free datalogger software. The data downloads in the industry standard CSV format and can be read directly into spreadsheets or other PC applications.
- Very easy to use
- Plug and print - easy label printing with no setup
- Date stamped results for full traceability
- Single key save
- Single key download
- Download software included
- Store 999 appliance records
- Industry standard download format
- Comprehensive range of electrical tests
- Test 3 phase appliances
- PT100 or PT250+
- Tool Case with foam divided compartments
- 7 Piece VDE Soft-Grip Electricians Insulated Screwdriver Set
- Fuse Selection Pack (50 fuses)
- 10 x Standard Mains Plugs
- Side Cutting Pliers - Expert Quality
- Wire Strippers - Expert Quality
- Combination Pliers - Expert Quality
- Socket Tester
- 2 rolls of LPASS Labels
- 1 roll of LFAIL Labels
- 2 rolls of SPASS labels
- 1 roll of Cable Wrap PASS Labels
- 1000 Personalised PASS Labels
- Cloverleaf Adaptor
- PTA2 - Adaptor for testing 110V extension leads
- PTA3 - This adaptor is for testing 110V appliances with PAT Testers that do not have a dedicated 110V socket.
As this kit includes ‘Personalised’ PASS labels, we would require you to leave contact details that we can reach you on, with regard to your order.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll get in touch to determine what information you would like printing on them.
We’ll then order your labels and once we receive them, we will then ship your complete kit out to you, unless you would like your kit sooner and the labels forwarded on, once done!
We wire the PTA adaptors in-house and use the recommended wiring method which allows the adaptor to be used for PAT Testing, but will not allow a 110V appliance to be accidentally powered by a 230V supply if it is plugged into the mains, or if a run test or earth leakage test were to be carried out by the tester. Some suppliers wire these adaptors 'direct' which is very dangerous!
If your PAT tester carries out any kind of 'fuse test' or continuity test it will always fail this test (due the appliance appearing to be switched off.) You can safely ignore this condition and proceed with the earth bond and insulation tests in the normal way.
Please note that these adaptors are for PAT Testing ONLY!
The screwdrivers in the set are high quality VDE approved insulated screwdrivers - if you are doing PAT testing for a while, you will take the tops of a lot of plugs! The pliers, cutters and strippers have been specially selected to give a comfortable grip, and the tools are well made to withstand heavy use without breaking.
DELIVERY IS NORMALLY 3-5 Days on this item - please choose the FREE SHIPPING option if you order this product, and we will endeavour to get it to you as quickly as possible. If you require it urgently, please call us on 01482 827600 to confirm availability.