Seaward Apollo 400
Apollo 400 offers fast electrical safety testing with straightforward data entry using the intuitive QWERTY keypad. A comprehensive range of electrical safety tests ensure compliance with the IET 4th Edition Code of Practice, whilst remote data transfer and USB download makes data management easy and efficient.
The Apollo 400 is ideal for Electrical Contractors, Facilities Managers & Operations managers who carry out mid-volume PAT testing where detailed records are required.
- High definition colour display
- Fast and easy data input
- Store 2000 appliance records
- Remote data transfer from field to office
- Bluetooth connectivity
Electrical Test Functions
- Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Point to point testing (earth continuity and insulation resistance)*
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- RCD test
- Power socket test
What's in the Box?
- 30 day free trial of PATGuard 3 software
- 1x test lead and probe with crocodile clip
- 0.5m IEC lead
- Mains power lead
- USB download cable
- Quick start guide
- UKAS calibration certificate
PAT Testing Software
Apollo 400 is compatible with Seaward PAT testing software, PATGuard 3, allowing easy management of test records and generation of reports, certificates and invoices.
Test data can be transferred to PATGuard 3 using the Bluetooth function and a smartphone from anywhere in the field or via a USB cable directly to a PC. PATGuard 3 offers total peace of mind and security of data as well as a host of different report options, and the ability to schedule future tests and inspections.