Seaward Apollo 500
A great value ‘plug and play’ PAT tester with a comprehensive range of tests and advanced data transfer and storage features.
Apollo 500 offers fast and efficient electrical safety testing with secure and complete data management. Designed to enable simple, professional and fast PAT testing, Apollo 500 features all of the required tests of the IET 4th Edition Code of Practice along
with remote data transfer, USB upload/download and a memory to store up to 10,000 complete test sets.
With point-to-point measurement, fast boot-up and a risk-based retest calculator to quickly determine suggested retest periods, Apollo 500 is the ideal companion for high-volume testing to the 4th Edition Code of Practice.
- High definition colour display
- Store 10,000 appliance records
- Remote data transfer from field to office
- Built in electrical risk assessment tool with suggested retest period calculator
- User configurable tests - for non-electrical tests and inspections e.g. fire extinguishers and PPE
Electrical Test Functions
- Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement (patent pending)
- Point to point testing (earth continuity and insulation resistance)
- Protective conductor current
- Alternative leakage current
Apollo 500 Users
Professional PAT Testers
Memory size 10,000 records
Dimensions 230mm x 150mm x 100mm
Power Source Mains or Rechargeable battery pack