Simply PATs Version 7 PAT Testing Software
(For Downloadable and Non-Downloadable PAT Testers)
SimplyPats Version 7 supports the manual entry of test data along with the download (and upload in some cases) of PAT Data from most PAT Testers currently available.
- Support for over 40 Downloadable PAT testers.
- Support for all non-downloading PAT Testers.
- Data from any of the supported PAT Testers can be merged into the same Data File, including Manually Entered Data.
- Extensive PAT Report and Certification options.
- Printed or Exported PAT Reports are the same regardless of PAT Tester used.
- Dedicated features aimed at both Contractors and those companies choosing to carry out their own in-house Electrical Risk Assessment and PAT testing.
- Powerful Sort and Group options for Data
- Retest Management via on screen calendar, Outlook Export or Printed Reports.
- Ability to record up to three Addresses with each Data File: Invoicee, Customer Details and Site Address, this is ideal when testing rented accommodation.
- Flexible Data Management options.
- Dedicated features and options for users in countries other than the UK, such as Australia and New Zealand.
Microsoft Windows platform
SimplyPats Version 7 is only supported on the following Operating Systems:
- Windows XP (until April 2014)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
SimplyPats may also install and run on some older Operating Systems or Server, however we do not guarantee support in these cases.
Mac OS platform
SimplyPats will quite happily run on MAC hardware but will still require Windows OS (see above). Running Windows OS on MAC hardware is possible with two solutions being Boot Camp or Parallels.
AMD or Intel Processor 1Ghz or higher (2Ghz Preferred), 1Gb RAM, 30Mb free Hard Drive space, plus space for data files and photos, one free Com Port with Standard UART or USB Port (Requires USB to Serial converter), Minimum Screen Resolution 1024 by 768.
A USB to Serial Converter can be used if your computer does not have a standard RS232 Com Port.
SimplyPats Version 7 is compatible with the following Portable Appliance Testers. If your PAT Tester is not listed, please contact us.
Seaward PAT testers
- Seaward Apollo 500 and 600 (ask for details)
- Seaward Europa
- Seaward Europa+ (Upload and Download Supported SSS Format)
- Seaward Supernova
- Seaward Supernova+ (Upload and Download Supported SSS Format)
- Seaward 1000x
- Seaward 1000s
- Seaward IT1000
- Seaward PAT1000
- Seaward 2000i
- Seaward PAT2000
- Seaward Primetest 250+
- Seaward Primetest 300 (Ascii and SSS Format - download only)
- Seaward Primetest 350 (Ascii and SSS Format - download only)
Plus variants of the above testers, please contact support if you are unsure.
Metrel PAT testers (UK Firmware)
- Metrel AlphaPat - UK (MI 2142)
- Metrel BetaPat - UK (MI 2141)
- Metrel BetaPat Plus - UK (MI 3304) (Upload and Download Supported)
- Metrel DeltaPat (MI3309)
- Metrel GammaPat - UK (MI 3311)
- Metral OmegaPat - UK (MI 2140)
- Metrel OmegaPat Plus - UK (MI 3305) (Upload and Download Supported)
- Metrel SigmaPat (MI3310) (Upload and Download Supported)
Metrel PAT testers (AU/NZ Firmware)
- Metrel Alphapat - AU/NZ (MI 2142)
- Metrel Betapat - AU/NZ (MI 3303)
- Metrel BetaPat Plus - AU/NZ (MI 3304)
- Metrel DeltaPat - AU/NZ (MI3309)
- Metral OmegaPat - AU/NZ (MI 2140)
- Metrel OmegaPat Plus - AU/NZ (MI 3305)
- Metrel SigmaPat - AU/NZ (MI3310)
Megger PAT testers
- Megger PAT4 DV (AVO) (Upload and Download Supported)
- Megger PAT4 DV3 (AVO) (Upload and Download Supported)
- Megger PAT410 (Upload and Download Supported)
- Megger PAT420 (Upload and Download Supported)
- Megger PAT450 (Upload and Download Supported)
- Kewtech KT74 (Data Imported through USB Stick or Data Cable)
- Kewtech KT75
- Kewtech KT77 (Data Imported through USB Stick or Data Cable)
- Fluke 6500 (supports Data Imported through CD Card or Data Cable)
- Martindale MPATPLUS (MicroPat+)
- Transmille 6080
- Transmille 6080 PLUS (Upload and Download Supported)
- TRIO SmartCal Pro Logger II (Download supported via Manufacturers supplied Utility - CSV Import)
- Robin SmartPat 5000
- Robin SmartPat 5500
First Stop Safety
- Memory Pat (import using free download utility supplied by First Stop Safety)
Manual Entry of Test data also supported as well as the ability to record Microwave Leakage and RCD test results.
Data from any of the above PAT Testers can be merged into the same database.
Is it for me?
Simply PATs is an ideal PAT Testing solution for Schools, Colleges, Universities, Hospitals, Care Homes, Hotels or Leisure Facilities, Landlords or any company that is looking for a complete software solution to manage their in-house PAT (Portable Appliance) testing.
We also have a Manual edition of this software which is available at a lower price:Simply PATs V6 Software (Manual Edition)